I'm rather new in GWT and maybe I'm asking something really easy and
well-known, but I'm not able to find solution myself, so I really hope
you can help me...

I really like GWT but can't find a way to integrate in to our
development process.
We tried to do it as usual - we created cool HTML and CSS pages as a
markup and started to move all of that to GWT... And this became a
disaster for us ((
Almost everywhere we face different style problems... For examle, in
our CSS we have

input .test {....}
<input class='test' type='checkbox'>...

In GWT we tried
CheckBox c = new CheckBox();
c.addStyleName('test');

but of course that was converted to

   <input type='checkbox'>...

which mean CSS do not work any more.

This is just an example - we face different problems everywhere and
trying to create same page in GWT took us a lot of time. (If you add
to this that GWT could in next build change HTML presentation of
cotrol - it's even adds problems)

Of course in each case we could create a workaround... But it doen't
look like good way to use GWT in app. So it's probably some other nice
way to do this...

What we are doing wrong? What rules should we follow when creating
HTML/CSS? Or development process should be different and we shouldn't
create HTML first? Maybe somebody has a link to nice article which
could answer all this quesions?