Hi, I'm just starting using the gwt-incubator.
I need to make a table, so I am using a FixedWidthFlexTable to the
header and a FixedWidthGrid to the dataTable (content of the table).

I have a procedure that mounts the dataTable

The problem that I am having is:
when my dataTable have more than one column, the dataTable is ok

I am setting the width to 100%, so my table fits my div at all.

But when my table have only one column, I don't know why the column
width stays to short
Of course, if I use the method setColumnWidth of the FixedWidthGrid
works fine, but I use the same procedure to generate all tables of my
application, so I can't do that!!!

I don't know if I gave a good explanation about my problem.

I am trying to use the Firebug to discover what i am doing wrong, but
the HTML code generated is a little confused.

Is ther anything in the FixedWidthGrid about the first column of the
table, or is there a way to I set all widths of my table like
automatic?

I appreciate any help

Thanks...