A bit of a cross-post here, but wanted to let anyone interested know
that we plan to have the first GTUG-Atlanta meeting in Feb (Feb 11th,
7PM, Google Atlanta).

There will be a short intro about goals for the group, by me, and then
a GWT best practices presentation by Chris Ramsdale (Googler). After
that we will open things up for lightning talks and general
discussion.

Meeting is in the Midtown Google offices, food and drink provided.

Hope to see you there. For more info see the GTUG-Atlanta web site,
and if you are interested, please join the GTUG-Atlanta Google Group:

http://gtug-atlanta.blogspot.com/

http://groups.google.com/group/gtug-atlanta

thanks
-- Charlie