Not to ask a dumb question but why does it work when I run it
through the GWT plugin and not when I move it to glassfish? I really
want the same code to run in both places.
My application is called ADT which is also the name of my "google
script" folder. I have servlets mapped to the extension /adt/
MyServlet.

It is reachable in eclipse when I run it through google's run as web
app. It does not work when I make it a web app and run it through
glass fish.

The servlet exists at http://localhost:8080/ADTR/adt/fileUpload. I can
reach it via inpuing this URL in tha address bar.
However the system when it attempts to reach out via FormPanel to
action "/adt/MyServlet" goes to someplace else, apprently localhost:
8080/adt/fileUpload.

I was able to hack this by setting the FormPanel action to "/ADTR/adt/
MyServlet" but now it doesn't work in eclipse. I can't have 2
different versions of the software running or my bugs
will go through the roof. Can anyone suggest a way to fix this so the
same links work on both boxes? That's why I tried to make them
relative to begin with.

Thanks in advance