Upon upgrading to GWT 2.0 on my laptop I am able to take advantage of
the new "Development Mode" and run GWT applications in my browser
without any error. Unfortunately there is basically no error logging
like 1.71, there is no way to debug server interactions that I can
see. Can someone please help me figure out how to enable this for the
Eclipse plugin?? Is there something I am doing wrong? Please let me
know if you need any more information from me.

Thank you,

Fletch