I've never done this before, and I'm not sure it will work, but
these things come to my mind:
 * you have to take a look at what other files your html file
   refers to - also copy them to the correct place and adopt the
   links (if neccessary)
   also take care of other dependencies:
   the main html page will load a *.nocache.js file that in turn
   will load a *.cache.js file
   so maybe you should copy over all the files from your
   server to the client, where you want to run it
 * I would not use a directory that includes spaces in the name
   to test it: so use e.g. C:\test\ to store your files

good luck