I dont think theres any neat way, but I -think- the two options you
have are;

a) Place some code in the loading page that will communicate back to
the parent when done. (I had to use this recently)
b) Work out some element in the child that will load last, or will
have a certain property after the rest has loaded, and periodical
check it from the parent pages code.
(so, say, checking the height of a image you know should be X high).

Maybe other people have neat ideas, but those are the only two I can
think off.
Unfortunately there's no automatic mechanisms to get information about
iFrames back....getting the url of a child frame seems impossible for
instants. (sure, you can get what it was set too, but if the user
clicks a link inside that doesn't update).