Hi 2 anyone!

I have just started with GWT, bought and read the GWT Java AJAX
Programming book and tried to create my first application. However I'm
experiencing a tremendous issue:

trying to execute the "Hello" example using the hosted browser I get
an empty window and nothing is happening.

I'm using Ubuntu 9.10 and executing the following command:

> ant hosted.

The GWT development mode browser window is arising. The set of control
buttons is displayed, but the main window is blank. However I'm able
to copy the application URL to clipboard and open it using my browser.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thank you in advance!