Hi,

If you want to pick up changes to your server code while the development
server is running, you need to deploy your application in exploded-war
format to JBoss.

When you run GWT in -noserver mode, you should point your -war directory
over to your JBoss server's deployment directory - that way, any files
generated by GWT will be dumped into your running server's directory.

Unfortunately, there is a bug in GWT's RPC system that will prevent the
server from picking up changes to the RPC serialization policy file, even if
you copy the modified serialization file into the running server's
deployment directory:

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=4548

I'd recommend that you star this issue if you want it to be prioritized.

Rajeev