Hi,

I am using GWT Incubator Preloaded table to gain performance for huge
sets of data I need to show.
I set the data using the method  setPendingHTML(int row, int col,
String HTML) .

It used to take the string and render it as HTML in the table cells
until I upgraded to latest GWT and GWT incubator.
After upgrading it is just showing the String html directly in the
cells instead of rendering it to HTML.

Is anyone using Preloaded table from incubator and has work around for
this?

Thanks a lot
Kiran