Hi,

thanks for your response. Firebug does not show any errror on the CSS.
But my problem is, that the file wich is lying in the war folder will
not be used in the development mode???? I do not know why? I restarted
eclipse, refreshed the project, rebuilded the project .... but the css
which is lying in the war folder will be ignored, and instead a older
version of my css will be used