I was out of town for a few weeks and just had a chance to look at
this. Regarding the other post (4073), I do not have anything in the
BODY of my HTML other then the hook to GWT, so I don't think that's my
problem.

Also, I tried the Dec 09 drop of the incubator to no avail. Though it
sounds like the problem is in the implementation of AbolutePanel, not
GlassPanel. Anyone gotten past this issue?

Best,
John