Hi, i want you to know that i have never used gwt event service but it looks
promising. In my company we are using Lightstreamer, which is paid. I am
planning my own project which will need server push, but i will not use LS,
because i can't afford to pay the price (~$20k/year i think!). So you may
share your experience with push frameworks, because i will need it in the
near future :).