Hi.

You can create events and throw them to your components.
I.e. you can write something like that in GWT Test Case method:

Label label = new Label();
CheckClickedClickHandler handler = new CheckClickedClickHandler();
            label.addClickHandler(handler);

            NativeEvent ne = Document.get().createClickEvent(0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
false, false, false, false);
            ClickEvent.fireNativeEvent(ne, label);

            assertTrue(handler.isCalled());
            assertEquals(1, handler.getCallCounter());

CheckClickedClickHandler - handler mock that counts onClick methods.

For more info, please refer to the correspondent documentation:
http://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/1.6/DevGuideTesting.html

--
Kind regards,
Ignat Alexeyenko.