On 8 fév, 18:15, Jamie <jsgreenb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you give me an example on how I'd be able to resubmit an RPC with
> Ray's command pattern approach?

I cannot give you a working example, but you'd likely queue all issued
commands and only dequeue them onSuccess. When you think you have to
resubmit your commands, you just have to go through the queue. This is
because the command is "self descriptive": it contains all the
necessary information that's needed.

Ray explained that this same pattern also allows you to easily undo
commands (easily on the client side, of course) and to batch commands
to limit the number of requests sent to the server; not to mention
offline mode (you'd save commands in a localStorage or similar offline
storage so they can be submitted when you go back online)