Yes, I have.  You can play with it:  http://www.mobca.st/

There are two sides to a facebook webapp, the client and the server.
On the GWT side you will not be using facebook-java-api or any other
java http-based client.  You will use the facebook connect library
through JSNI.  The new api library is quite easy to use from GWT:

http://github.com/facebook/connect-js

On the server side, throw facebook-java-api in the trash.  It's
horrid.  The Facebook API, while kludgy as hell, is actually pretty
straightforward.  Just make HTTP requests and parse the results with
your favorite JSON or XML parser (I use Jackson).

Jeff