Hi Jeff:

Thanks for posting in GWT group as well. I start to test part of our
application to Objectify and like its new @Embedded. I may have more
feedbacks to your team soon.

@Embedded is an excellent way to build JSON data transport and
JsonpRequestBuilder is already in GWT 2.0 - probably in official release
soon. It is very useful to show an example of objectify @Embedded with
GWT 2.x JsonPRequestBuilder
http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/2.0/index.html

Thanks for your effort.