There's really no good reason to use ClientBundle for this, but you
_can_ do it if you want to....

package com.hax.Sample.client.js.inc;

import com.google.gwt.core.client.GWT;
import com.google.gwt.resources.client.TextResource;
import com.google.gwt.resources.client.ClientBundleWithLookup;

public interface SampleAssetsBundle extends ClientBundleWithLookup {

        public static final SampleAssetsBundle instance =
GWT.create(SampleAssetsBundle .class);

        @Source("myScript.js")
        public TextResource myScript();

package com.hax.Sample.client.js;

public class SampleLoader {
        public void injectScript() {
                String raw = SampleAssetsBundle.instance.myScript().getText();
                ScriptElement e = Document.get().createScriptElement();
                e.setText(raw);
                Document.get().getBody().appendChild(e);

SampleLoader l = new SampleLoader();
l.injectScript();

~
Doug.