Try to use GWT RPC in our application. Our application serve static
content and dynamic content with different base url. for example, url
to foo.jsp may have http://localhost/context/foo.jsp served by
websphere, for img/js inside that jsp, we will have url like
http://localhost/uistatic/foo.js, served by iis, and GWT generated
code will be included as http://localhost/uistatic/......

Now, when using GWT RPC, the modulebaseurl GWT default will actually
point to http://localhost/uistatic/ which is not correct one, for
calling rpc service, we can override ServiceEntryPoint by doing
following (using HostPageBaseURL):

serviceDef.setServiceEntryPoint(GWT.getHostPageBaseURL() +
GWT.getModuleName() + ......);

However, to use serializable DTO for rpc call, GWT load serialization
policy file by using modulebaseurl which again is wrong (http://
localhost/uistatic/), anyone know how to override it, or any other
suggestion are welcome.

Thx
Bing