Hi there,

I'm trying to implement an event bus that will receive register
listeners like this

public <T extends Event> void registerListener(Class<T>
eventClassname, EventListener<T> eventListener);
(Event is a custom interface)

what i would like then to achieve would be to be able to fire an event

public void fireEvent(Event event);

and be able to trigger all my event listeners that either are of the
same event.getClass() or that are assignable from the event class that
has been fired. Getting all the listeners that correspond to the event
class itself is no problem, but how can i achieve getting all the
listeners that registered to a interface that the event class might
implement without being able to use Class.isAssignableFrom()?

Thanks for any hints and help in advance.

Dominik