port="8081"
protocol="AJP/1.3"
maxThreads="5"
acceptorThreadCount="2"
redirectPort="8443"
socket.directBuffer="false" />

For apache, in httpd.conf :

<IfModule mod_jk.c>
        JkWorkersFile "/etc/httpd/conf/workers.properties"
        JkLogFile "/etc/httpd/logs/mod_jk.log"
        JkLogLevel warn
        JkMount /msn/* worker1
</IfModule>

The result is that the url: http://localhost/msn/Messenger.html works,
but this html conects to servelet that not work.
The mod_jk runs html in apache that fisically are in tomcat, but cant
run the servlet.

¿Is necesary some special configure?

Thanks!