Hi Paul,

Hotswapping should work if the following are true:

1) Your project's output folder is set to war/WEB-INF/classes (as all
WAR-based projects created with GPE do)
2) Your GPE launch configuration uses the embedded server (i.e. not
-noserver mode)
3) You run the GPE launch configuration in DEBUG mode
4) Your project has the "Build Automatically" option turned on

Let me know if you see different results.

Rajeev