the problem appears because of the RemoteServiceRelativePath as you
noticed it says relativepath,
one way to fix that is to use your code ((ServiceDefTarget)
gwtService).setServiceEntryPoint("/some/absolute/path");
or use the power of the relative path (that's how i do it, because I'm
lazy)
@RemoteServiceRelativePath("../servX")
which instead of /modB/servX or /modA/servX will become /servX no
matter what module calls it
also you'll need to make the proper changes in web.xml so that the
servlet class will be mapped to the /servX path