I'm getting the following error messages in my code:

20:20:48.017 [ERROR] [resolutionfriend] Line 293: No source code is
available for type edu.washington.cs.resolutionfriend.Schedule; did
you forget to inherit a required module?
20:20:48.068 [ERROR] [resolutionfriend] Line 296: No source code is
available for type edu.washington.cs.resolutionfriend.Reminder; did
you forget to inherit a required module?
20:20:48.068 [ERROR] [resolutionfriend] Line 296: No source code is
available for type edu.washington.cs.resolutionfriend.Milestone; did
you forget to inherit a required module?
20:20:48.068 [ERROR] [resolutionfriend] Line 296: No source code is
available for type edu.washington.cs.resolutionfriend.Goal.Privacy;
did you forget to inherit a required module?
20:20:48.068 [ERROR] [resolutionfriend] Line 296: No source code is
available for type edu.washington.cs.resolutionfriend.MilestoneGoal;
did you forget to inherit a required module?
20:20:48.068 [ERROR] [resolutionfriend] Line 296: No source code is
available for type edu.washington.cs.resolutionfriend.EnduranceGoal;
did you forget to inherit a required module?

This happens when working with the client-side forms, and I refer to a
class I have. I'm not sure which modules I need to inherit or which
xml files to mess with. Could someone please help?

Thanks,
Steve