I need some help getting a simple JSONP example to work.  I just want
to call a URL and parse the map that is returned.  Need to (1) figure
out why my code below doesn't work and (2) how to parse the map

e.g.

I have a server (192.168.1.99) that has a script:

http://192.168.1.99/some_path/some_script.php?url=some_argument&jsoncallback=whatever

returns:

whatever({enabled:false,value:"/some_argument"});

I need to call the script using GWT 2.0.2 so I tried this:

        private void callJSONP() {
                Log.debug("callJSONP()");

                 String url = "http://192.168.1.99/some_path/some_script.php?
url=some_argument&jsoncallback=whatever";
                 JsonpRequestBuilder jsonp = new JsonpRequestBuilder();
                 jsonp.setTimeout(20000);
                 jsonp.requestString(url, new AsyncCallback<String>() {

                        @Override
                        public void onFailure(Throwable caught) {
                         Log.debug("***** JSONP Error: " + caught);

                        }

                        @Override
                        public void onSuccess(String result) {
                         Log.debug("***** JSONP success obj = " + result);

                        }
                 });
        }

BUT I am getting a timeout exception!  If I type the URL in my
broswer, it comes back right away so I think I am setting up the
request incorrectly.

This is what I see in the Firebug console:

[DEBUG] ***** JSONP Error:
com.google.gwt.jsonp.client.TimeoutException: Timeout while calling
http://192.168.1.99/some_path/some_script.php?url=some_argument&jsoncallback=whatever