I am new to GWT, and i created my web project using Eclipse.

I just added one button in my page by writing the appropriate code in
onModuleLoad() method.

When i run this project I get two more additional labels above my
button:

1. "Web Application Starter Project".
2. "Please Enter your name". ( just label without it's textfield).

I am trying to remove both of these labels but i am not able to do
it...  Even when i have no component in my code.. then also it prints
both of the above labels.