its seams, that was a problem with the my eclipse version. With the new
version (3.5.3) it worked again. Tnxx

03.03.2010 17:48 schrieb am "Keith Platfoot" <kplatf...@google.com>:

First, did you remember to reboot after installation?

If so, try looking at the installed plugins: Help > About Eclipse Platform,
then click Plugin-in Details and see if you have any plugins whose provider
is "Google, Inc."  If you do not, then some aspect of the installation
failed.

Let me know whether Eclipse lists any Google-provided plugins, and if you
could send your Eclipse error log (<workspace>/.metadata/.log) that would
also be helpful.

Keith