an EntryPoint is called when you explicit call it. i mean
starting with the default projrct that the plugins creates it it has
an module and an entry point
if you create an another module with it's entry point, eihter you add
the script to the html page that you have, or u create an another html
page that will use this module+entry point.
... more details about your project would help me to explain better.

 in my opinion, and my way of using gwt, the aproach shoule be like
this an entryPoint usualy it's = a html page (jsp, what ever) and vice-
versa, an html page has an entrypoint