I got it working (Eclipse 3.5, WTP 3.1, GPE 1.3) and it's working fine
except two things.

- I deploy onTomcat, and the devmode tells me to use a bad url :
http://127.0.0.1:8888/index.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997, while it
should be http://127.0.0.1:8080/test/index.html?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997

- when I load the webpage or refresh it, I got a ton of error messages
like this one :
18:46:54.380 [ERROR] [openpronos] Errors in 'file:/C:/OP/workspace/
test-core/src/main/java/org/zanton/test/business/
ClassementService.java'
  18:46:54.450 [ERROR] [openpronos] Line 12: No source code is
available for type org.zanton.test.exception.EmptyPronosticException;
did you forget to inherit a required module?

It doesn't prevent the page from correctly loading but it's strange. I
looked at the launch configuration, and the sources are in the
Classpath and Source tabs.

Thanks for helping.