Hi all.
I'm new here. I'm currently using gwt 1.7 gwt-ext 2.0.x, spring 2.5
and spring-security 2.0.4. I met a problem that I have tried to get a
solution for two days with no answer yet. The problem is that any
unprotected gwt pages return blank with an error message "Line: 2
Char: 1 Error: Syntax error Code:0". But if user was authenticated and
redirect to those pages they return fine.
I know this is because of spring-security added on. What I did is
trying to create a gwt login form to replace my old JSP login page.
But this gwt login page is returned with above error. I changed my
security configuration settings in many ways but none of them work.
Here is my configuration:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans:beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/
security"
    xmlns:beans="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans";
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.5.xsd
                           http://www.springframework.org/schema/security
http://www.springframework.org/schema/security/spring-security-2.0.4.xsd";>
    <global-method-security secured-annotations="enabled" jsr250-
annotations="enabled"/>
    <authentication-manager alias="authenticationManager"/>
    <beans:bean id="accessDecisionManager"
class="org.springframework.security.vote.AffirmativeBased">
      <beans:property name="allowIfAllAbstainDecisions" value="false"/

      <beans:property name="decisionVoters">
         <beans:list>
            <beans:bean
class="org.springframework.security.vote.RoleVoter"/>
            <beans:bean
class="org.springframework.security.vote.AuthenticatedVoter"/>
         </beans:list>
      </beans:property>
    </beans:bean>
    <http auto-config="true" >
        <intercept-url pattern="/Login_test.html" filters="none"/

        <intercept-url pattern="/Index.html"
access="ROLE_USER,ROLE_TELLER"/>
<!--         <intercept-url pattern="/*.rpc" access="ROLE_USER" />  --

        <intercept-url pattern="/**" access="ROLE_USER,ROLE_TELLER"/>
        <form-login />
<!--         <http-basic />
        <form-login login-page='/Login_new.html' default-target-url="/
Index.html"
           always-use-default-target="true"/>  -->
        <logout logout-success-url="/Login_test.html"/>
        <concurrent-session-control max-sessions="1" exception-if-
maximum-exceeded="true" />
    </http>
    <beans:bean id="loggerListener"
class="org.springframework.security.event.authentication.LoggerListener"/

I even just put a "Hello word" in my Login page it still doesn't work.

Please if anyone has the experience of this let me know. Thanks