Using the following UiBinder xml I get  " In <g:HTML
html='{constants.firstTimeUserIntro}' ui:field='heading'>, class HTML
has no appropriate setHTML() method".  However the HTML class does
have a setHTML method, as my workaround is to call setHTML from code.
So this error is incorrect.  Unless someone can see something I'm
doing wrong, I'll report the error.

<!DOCTYPE ui:UiBinder SYSTEM "http://dl.google.com/gwt/DTD/xhtml.ent";>
<ui:UiBinder xmlns:ui="urn:ui:com.google.gwt.uibinder"
        xmlns:g="urn:import:com.google.gwt.user.client.ui">

        <ui:with field="bundle" type="com.example.client.resource.Bundle" />
        <ui:with field="constants"
                type="com.example.client.i8n.ClientConstants" />

        <g:HTML ui:field="heading" HTML="{constants.firstTimeUserIntro}" />
</ui:UiBinder>