Hi All,

Firstly, I would like to thank anyone taking the time to read this!
I am writing a web application that will use GWT to design the GUI and
GAE as the development stack. The app needs to access each users
Google Spreadsheets account while preserving user anonymity. To do
this I have chosen to use AuthSub. So the problem begins...

I need to be able to retrieve an AuthSub session token that will be
passed around the app using URL parameters. In the future I am going
to implement an account system where the session token will persist as
long as the user has an account. I am just trying to get AuthSub to
work right now. I have tried the implementation described in the book
"Google Web Toolkit Applications" but it seemed to be using old
techniques...the book was written in 2008. I'm assuming there has to
be a better way to do it than is described in the book.

So far, all of my AuthSub attempts have resulted in failure. I had
AuthSub somewhat working with just a bunch of servlets (no GWT) but I
really need a fully dynamic application. The documentation that I have
looked at hasn't really helped me much. If anybody has any
documentation that would help me out, or source code examples, please
post them! I greatly appreciate the help.

Regards

Tyler C