Hi,
I have an application which works fine on localhost in windows
environment. But when i deploy it on linux server at production, It
gives me error 404 ( Resource not found) .

My Service is :

@RemoteServiceRelativePath("exam")
public interface QuestionService extends RemoteService {
 String enterQuestion(QuestionUnit unit);
}

Corresponding web.xml entry is:
<servlet>
   <servlet-name>questionServlet</servlet-name>
   <servlet-class>com.evita.exam.server.QuestionServ</servlet-class>
 </servlet>

 <servlet-mapping>
   <servlet-name>questionServlet</servlet-name>
   <url-pattern>/exammaster/exam</url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>
 <servlet>
My gwt.xml file says:
<module rename-to='exammaster'>
<inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.User'/>
 <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.standard.Standard'/>
 <entry-point class='com.evita.exam.client.ExamMaster'/>
 <servlet path='/exammaster/exam'
class='com.evita.exam.server.QuestionServ'/>

All works fine in windows at localhost. while on linux tomcat at
production it says

404, Resource not found ( /exammaster/exam).

Please help.