Hi,

I'm trying to set up a m2eclipse project configurator for GEP during
my spare time (I'll open source the code eventually, it's just I
haven't setup any SCM yet).
So far, I've been able to add the GWT nature to maven projects, set
the war source directory using the GEP API.

I'd like to create/tweak LaunchConfigurations using
com.google.gdt.eclipse.suite.WebAppLaunchUtil.
But I can't use any of the classes in the com.google.gdt.eclipse.suite
plugin, since no packages are exported. This is quite unfortunate,
since I don't want to get sued for reverse engineering these classes.

Can Google reconsider this design choice to help 3rd party plugins
better integrate with GEP? I'll file an issue if you think it's
doable.

Thanks in advance. Regards,

Fred Bricon