Make sure you do a clean install of the google plugin in a clean
eclipse.

I tried updating the google plugin to version 1.3.2 but after the
update,
not all of the features in the plugin were enabled for me.

I've spend a lot of time trying to get a sample project working
without success.

After using a clean eclipse with a clean google plugin installation
(make sure you use version 1.3.2 of the plugin).

The sample app ran without any problem.