I have this sticky problem since a couple of weeks

I'm developping a GWT 2 application , here's the project configuration

project one : prm-ria : a project created using gwt-maven-project :
every thing is okey, I also configured the noServer mode to use hosted
mode for debug

project two : prm-web has prm-ria as dependency , each mvn clean
install it generates fresh gwt compilation also

under Eclipse/WTP I do this :

deploy the prm-web on Tomcat
launch Tomcat
launch man gwt:debug on the prm-web also
finally, under Eclipse I launch a Remote Debug Mode which listens to
port 8000 (the one used already by gwt:debug)

the hosted mode proposes me to launch the application using my default
browser (chrome 5.0.360.4 dev with GWT Developer Plugin - Version:
1.0.7263)

at the moment I access to the page where the GWT module is invoked I
got the message :
plugin failed to connect to hosted mode server at 127.0.0.1:9997

I tried to change 127.0.0.1 to localhost

even on a new computer with a simple project started from scratch on a
new freshly installed  machine (windows), I'm having this probleme.

A N Y  C L U E ?