On 2 avr, 20:30, Ian Bambury <ianbamb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't tried this but...
>
> What I'd try is:
>
>    - Copy all the standard CSS to the /war/ directory - everything at one
>    level
>    - Access it via a <link> in the HTML file.
>    - Change the CSS to get rid of the paths
>
> When you want to upload
>
>    - take a copy of the /war/ file
>    - Move all the generated files to the top level
>    - Change the line in the HTML file from the format
>
>                src="output_directory/output_directory.nocache.js"
>                src="output_directory.nocache.js"
>
> Everything is in one directory now and I think that will work. Let me know
> if it doesn't.

How about:
 - create a "public" subfolder in the module's package and put the
html and other resources there isntead of war/ (i.e. go back to
pre-1.6 project layout)
 - to get rid of the gwt/standard, just copy it all into the public/
subfolder, reference the stylesheet using a <stylesheet/> into the
module gwt.xml or a <link> into the HTML page and remove the <inherits
name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.standard.Standard' />

Eventually, to launch DevMode from Eclipse add "-startUrl stockwatcher/
stockwatcher.html" to the arguments in the launch config.