Does anyone else face this problem.

My Firefox or Chrome sessions to web sites frequently hangs when I run
GWT hosted code server.

And then the vista laptop and mac running on the same wireless router
has no problems access the web.

I have to terninate the Firefox browser running the code server and
the jetty GAE dev server on Eclipse and then I find my sessions to
google, yahoo, etc on another browser (Chrome) starting to flow again.

Also, after using the GAE dev server hot restart button for too many
times, the GWT codesvr client on Firefox becomes slower and slower and
extremely slower until I terminate the server using the red square
button and restart it thro Eclipse's run menu. If I persist in hot
restart even when codesvr mode becomes extremely slow, it would come a
time when Eclipse would crash and the crash dump says JVM ran out of
memory.

Prior to every hot restart, I would merely have made minor changes -
so it appears that each of these minor changes accumulates into a
speghettic stack of mysterious stuffs that code svr seems to hoard
that code svr seems to have to wade thro for each subsequent restart.

I am using latest GAE and GWT on Eclipse and latest FF and Chrome
Ubuntu allows me to have. I don't seem to face the internal routing
problem when developing on GAE/GWT on Vista.

BTW, any plans when there might be a code svr version for Chrome on
Ubuntu 64?