Hi,

Are you sure the callback is not firing in development mode, or is the
breakpoint not being hit? If the breakpoint is not being hit, you may be
running into this issue (if you're using hotswap):

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=4704

If you're not actually getting the callback to fire in development mode, can
you paste a code snippet that shows what you're doing?

Thanks,
Rajeev