Hi,

make sure that the error you got because of classpath issues. If so then add
classpath entries in your build.xml.
In eclipse the classes are available regardless of build.xml classpath
entry. But outside eclipse you need explicitly specify the classpath
location.
If you could attach the error trace, then we can help.

Regards
Nav