I have an entrypoint module Main.

I have another entrypoint module User

User inherits non-entrypoint module UserPersistence.

At some time, I inadvertently had module Persistence inherit Main.
That is, User module effectively inherits Main.

The result was, when module User is displayed, it was overlaid by the
output of Main. It took sometime to search for it and finally the
problem of module overlap was solved when I removed the inheritance of
Main in User's gwt.xml.

Therefore, is it safe to say that you can create a mashed display of
entrypoints by having a module inherit those various entrypoint. That
inheriting an entrypoint would result in that entrypoint module's
content overlaying the current entrypoint's outuput?

Is it safe to say that this is a feature I could exploit rather than a
bug? Is there any documentation on this feature or is it a feature I
have to either discover incidentally or by logical deduction.

What are the precautions that I need to take when making use of such
method of module overlay?

I had always thought that "inherits" was akin to "import" - no runtime
effect if not used. But it now seems "inherits" is more like
inclusion.