Yes the -port & port number disappears for me too ....

Below are the arguments that are automatically set for me, and I just add
the -port argument since I want to use a different port.

-startupUrl /myapp/MyApp.html -noserver -remoteUI
"${gwt_remote_ui_server_port}:${unique_id}" -logLevel INFO -war
/home/abdullah/projects/myapp_ws/MyApp/war com.app.myapp.MyApp

Do I need to set the ${gwt_remote_ui_server_port} or something ?

- Abdullah