Register a ValueChangeHandler against all RadioButtons in a given
group.  This won't tell you when a given radio button has become
unchecked; it will only tell you when a given radio button has become
checked.  To work back to "what radio button just became unchecked?",
you need to keep track of the currently checked radio button in the
group.  With that information, you know that when another radio button
becomes checked, the remembered radio button must have become
unchecked.

http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/2.0/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/RadioButton.html