Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your help.
I think i just did something wrong when I posted above message with
the code snipet in it.

Actually I am not having UIBinder xml for the MyImageButton class.

I am trying to create a separate class with UIBinder and trying to use
MyImageButton in it which you can say that I wrote in GWT1.5.3.

Is there any way to achieve this?

Where can find some of the advanced or complex UIBinder xml examples.

-Thanks