Hi,
I posted this already at the AppEngine forum but I think this is an
interface problem so I post here as well.

I’m building an application with GWT and GAE and have a problem saving
data in the datastore. In my application I generate a list which
consists of lists of strings, looks this way: List<List<String>>
trackList;

It compiles but gives me a warning:

[WARN] Warnings in
generated://D271BF8A9063BFFBB6E2618C9E23EF15/eventManagement/shared/HandleEventService_TypeSerializer.java'
[WARN] Line 31: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.ChangeListenerCollection'
And 3 other deprecated classes

When I run the application and call the method for saving data I get
the following error:

javax.jdo.JDOException: Error creating the MetaDataManager for API
"JDO" :
NestedThrowables:

I think the problem is that the compiler uses old GWT classes for
serialization and not the classes of the GAE. Right?

Any idea how I could fix this problem?

Thanks a lot. Greetings