Despite all my searching (and mostly because of the limited
information available regarding proper use of UIBinder) I cannot find
a simple, elegant way to use UIBinder with rounded corners.  The
Google I have a vary simple, one page business card site with the with
the outline of the page as a rounded corner pod.  There are a few pods
within that, one of which I want to use as the new TabLayoutPanel
(requiring strict browser support).  I considered using the "older"
DecoratorPanel but that requires quirks mode.  Is there an equivalent
for the new "layout" structures?  My original code just laid out css
in the default html page and I anchored all my widgets using the
RootPanel.get('id') operation but that does not work with
RootLayoutPanel.get(), thereby limiting my ability to use the new
TabLayoutPanel.

I'm considering avoiding the new UIBinder features altogether, at
least until more tutorials are available but I have to say I'm am very
tempted
I hope this all makes some sense.  I'd be happy to clarify as this
"simple" webpage project in GWT has turned into much more of a design
barrier than anything else.