Hi,

I have problem with a ScrollPanel not displaying its contents that is
buried a few layers deep in some layout panels (all done using
UiBinder).  I have:

RootLayoutPanel
  DockLayoutPanel (for application layout)
    TabLayoutPanel (in the center area)
      tab
        Custom View, implementing ResizeComposite
          DockLayoutPanel
            ScrollPanel (in the west area)
              FlexGrid (for the list of items)
            FlowLayoutPanel (in the center, for the detail of a
particular item)
              Form controls

Problem with the above is that the list in the scroll panel is not
showing.  FireBug is showing me that the data gets into the page, but
is not visible.  If I swap out the ScrollPanel for, say, a FlowPlanel
it appears.

What is the trick to getting this all to work?

Thanks for any help,
Richard