Hello

Any ideas about this? As you can see after the message Process Output,
I get a [ERROR] NoClassDefFoundError? Any ideas? I'm a bit confused...

I'm came about a similar thing earlier in another library compiling,
although that had been due to the fact it didn't like the space in
Document and settings and that was passed to a URL object, but as you
can see below, it's got a %20 so I guess that should be fine?

I'd quite like to find out how to find out what the problem is, as
it's not particularly useful there at the moment!
Any ideas?
Chris

[INFO]    Scanning for additional dependencies: jar:file:/C:/Documents
%20and%20Settings/CJBurrell/.m2/repository/net/customware/gwt/dispatch/
gwt-dispatch/1.0.0/
gwt-dispatch-1.0.0.jar!/net/customware/gwt/dispatch/client/
DefaultDispatchAsync.java
[INFO]       Adding '83' new generated units
[INFO]          Validating newly compiled units
[INFO]             [WARN] Warnings in 'D:\temp\release_final_test\step-
web-app\target\.generated\net\customware\gwt\dispatch\client\service
\DispatchService_Type
Serializer.java'
[INFO]                [WARN] Line 48: Referencing deprecated class
'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializableException'
[INFO]    Compiling 6 permutations
[INFO]       Compiling permutation 0...
[INFO]       Process output
[INFO]          [ERROR] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: and
[INFO]          [ERROR] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
and
[INFO]          [ERROR]         at java.net.URLClassLoader
$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
[INFO]          [ERROR]         at
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[INFO]          [ERROR]         at
java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
[INFO]          [ERROR]         at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
[INFO]          [ERROR]         at sun.misc.Launcher
$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
[INFO]          [ERROR]         at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:252)
[INFO]          [ERROR]         at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:320)
[INFO]          [ERROR] Could not find the main class: and.  Program
will exit.
[INFO]          [ERROR] Exception in thread "main"
[INFO]       Compiling permutation 2...
[INFO]       Compiling permutation 3...
[INFO]       Compiling permutation 4...
[INFO]       Compiling permutation 5...
[INFO]       Compiling permutation 1...
[INFO]    Compile of permutations succeeded
[INFO] Linking into D:\temp\release_final_test\step-web-app\war\step.
Writing extras to D:\temp\release_final_test\step-web-app\target\extra
\step
[INFO]    Link succeeded
[INFO]    Compilation succeeded -- 126.828s