You can add a property (e. g. a Dictionary) to your host page. Your entry
point checks the property and loads the required module. Setting the
property is a task, the server has to do.

I think, using one host page instead of two different pages with two
different URLs might be more efficient.

Regards
Jan Ehrhardt