Hi,

It is the other way. Only the client know whether demo is right or
not.
The client has to tell the server whether demo-mode applies or not.

I have the impression you think the server runs in either mode (demo
or not).
your server will potentially run in both modes at the same time.
A server may have lots of connections.

Stefan Bachert
http://gwtworld.de